Some more practical tips on how to manage in the current crisis!
By awakeninnersense, Mar 25 2020 12:20PM
Hi everyone, here are some more tips that may be helpful at this time, I trust that whoever is led to my blog will find something useful to take away and offer family, friends and loved ones.
1. Get into a Routine - to help you manage your time and days.
2. Plan each day - even if you just achieve one thing on your list each day it will help you feel empowered.
3. Break it down - one step at a time. Do what you can in a grounded way. This will help you stay focused.
4. Pace yourself - give yourself regular breaks! Walk away from it all and do something else. When you are ready go back to it.
5. Breathe - I know it’s obvious, but when we are stressed, we naturally hold our breath. Take a moment to just breathe. This will allow your body and mind to get more oxygen, calm down your nervous system and recentre yourself.
6. Unplug from mass consciousness - some of the feelings you may be experiencing as not all yours. The waves of mass fear and panic may feel overwhelming times. Unplugging may help you to then deal with your own emotions in a rational and calm way.
7. Give yourself some space - to allow solutions to come forward.
8. Do something physical - when you are feeling overwhelmed/stressed it can be helpful to do something physical to break the pattern, change your energy and destress. It doesn’t have to be for long, jump around, dance, listen to music, garden, clean the house whatever will get your blood and oxygen moving! Even if it’s for a minute every hour.
9. Use your time wisely – with all this wonderful time on your hands, why not use it to catch up with all those things you’ve been meaning to do. You will feel a great sense of satisfaction and achievement over the things you can control. Have a clear out, catch up with yourself, spend time with your loved ones, enjoy that hobby, rest, get creative etc.
10. Remember – You are doing the best you can. It’s enough. It’s OK. Give yourself credit for how far you have come, now.
In my next blog I will be discussing some emotions we are all currently facing, what they mean and how they can be helpful.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Keep Calm, breathe, be kind to yourself and others.